The organisers of Mines and Money Hong Kong bring you a brand new event taking place in Singapore from the 12-14th July. Be the first to download the advance programme here.
Mining Investment Fundamentals 2011 will cover all the key factors that must be taken into account when selecting a potential mining investment, with an emphasis on investment in exploration stage and junior mining companies. It will help you understand supply and demand of key metals, the changing dynamics in the global and regional emerging resources, the risk factors that impact a mining project and how to value a mine, mining investment opportunities in China, Mongolia and South East Asia and different ways of raising capital.
Leading investors, miners, investment bankers and analysts will share their knowledge and experience with you!
Speakers who have already confirmed their contribution to the conference include:
- Veronica Lukito, Cofounder & CEO, Ancora Capital Management
- David Cardell, Executive Director - Natural Resources, ANZ
- Andrew Ferguson, CEO, APAC Resources
- Thomas Bispham, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Behre Dolbear Group
- Joel Lin, Managing Partner, Green Mountains Investments
- Alisher Ali Dumanov, Chairman, Mongolia Development Resources
- Nick Halkas, Director Mining & Metals, Standard Bank Plc Singapore Branch
- Mohd Jalani Haniffa, Director, TEWA Investments
To learn more about the event and to secure your place, simply visit the Mining Investment Fundamentals website where you can see the all the sessions in the current agenda.
This event will look to build on the success of Mines and Money Hong Kong which attracted over 2000 attendees, and registration could not be easier, simply:
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you in Singapore in July.
Filed Under: Resources,
|Date||9:00am Tuesday 12th July, 2011|
|Location||Fairmont Hotel, Bras Basah Road, Singapore|
|Export to your Calendar|